Thursday, January 5, 2012

Joining the blogging world!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my very first blog :) I frequently read many of my friends blogs and was thinking how great of a thing it was. I enjoy very much getting to catch up on their lives when we are apart or even when we are only one floor away. Since I enjoy reading there's so much I thought I would give my own a try. I can't promise that I will blog every day, but my goal is to maybe once a week.

My break from college has been great so far! I have got to catch up with many of my friends from high school. We had a cookie exchange and went out to eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant which was delicious as normal. I have also had some great times hanging out and having a sleepover at my old youth leaders house. Getting all the old youth group girls together is something I always look forward to. We even made gingerbread houses out of real gingerbread! They did not stay together to well unless you used wood glue (hahaha) but they tasted good and were fun to make. I also have just loved being able to be home with my family. It's so nice to be able to sleep in my own bed and be around them all the time like normal. My mom and I have also got to go on many shopping trips. The last one was on her birthday and we didn't buy much, but had fun regardless. We are planning to go on Saturday again. You can never have too much shopping time when it comes to us. I almost forgot that the first Saturday I was back I also went to DC's with my cousins. As you can tell my break has been very full and that is without including all the holiday stuff.

While I am still on break the rest of Tib 22 and a lot of my other friends are back at school for interim.    This is a two week course that is mostly just for fun, but is required by Trinity that you at least take two. I decided to pass on it this year so I could be home and work longer. I am although jealous that two of my suitemates are traveling out of the country. Megan is going to Haiti with a large group of our other friends and Justine is headed to Jamaica. My friend Sarah and I were just talking about how fun it will be next year when we take a trip somewhere :)

Hope everyone will enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy reading yours. As Lisa would say-Peace & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment