Sunday, January 22, 2012

2nd semester

Well unfortunately Christmas break is over and second semester is under way. I only had 2 days of classes last week, but a large amount of homework accompanied them. I have most of it done except for a little reading which I should be doing instead of posting this, but it can be procrastinated about for awhile longer. Anyway it is harder for me to get back into the swing of things than normal. It maybe the fact that I had a longer break or maybe that we only had two days of classes. My mom was also here on Friday and Saturday for a scrapbooking event so I hung out with her and stayed at a hotel. So I am hopping that with a full week of classes next week I will get more into a routine. I am preparing to take on another busy semester between classes, work, and observing. I know that God will give me the strength to get through it all :) He won't give us more than we can handle right?  Welp looks like I better get to that reading.


Jeremiah 29:11-- "For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the Lord," plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 
My favorite verse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment