The London Olympics are quickly approaching us! I love watching the Olympics. I mean whats more American thing that competing in sports. No matter what happens in the US of A we all come together to support our country during the Olympics. For once there is not arguing or fighting over which team your cheering for because were all cheering for the same team and that really doesn't happen very often when it comes to Chicago baseball. (Go White Sox!)
My summer class is finally over! Yes... it was a pretty fast month I must say. Now I finally get to enjoy summer a bit more. With the 100 degree weather on Thursday I took my first swim in the quarry. Maybe a litte pre-mature since it was a bit chilly, but it felt nice to cool off. This weekend I plan to spend someone time working on my tan. Hope all of you are surviving the hot weather. (Pray for some rain!)
P.S. Don't forget to watch my favorite swimmer win some gold medals!

No comments:
Post a Comment