Welp summer is officially almost over. Sad day. It seems that these 3 months somehow always are the fastest months of the year, but then again it seems that the past two years of my life have went by in a blink. It's hard to believe that soon I will be starting my junior year of college. It's even harder to believe that my brother has already begun his freshman year. Some much has changed in the past two years since I graduated high school. Somehow I expected that everything would just stay the same when I went away to school, but that surely isn't that case. While change and growth is definitely by no means a bad thing, it's sometimes hard to handle it all at once. When I think about all the things that have changed for instance in the last two years I get really overwhelmed. And speaking of things changing soon the age I write on things will no longer end in a 0. The big 2-1 comes my way in less than a month. Crazy to think that I have been alive for more than 2 decades. Somehow I feel super old and super young at the same time. Confusing I know. With all the changes and going back to school there is one thing that I know for sure is that my "ride" is not a blind one. Tim Tebow said it best when he said "I don't know what my future holds, but I do know who holds my future." I may not be the biggest fan of change and I certainly have no idea what big plans God has in store for me, but you better believe I will hold on tight for to this crazy wonderful ride.
But with the with end of summer comes the beginning of fall and that is certainly something that I have always looked forward to.The beginning of a new school year has and will always be my favorite time of the year. Guess that's the teacher in me. Something about the smell of new school supplies and the trees changing color makes me cheerful everyday. The fact that football also starts around this time may also have a little something to do with it ;) Overall I am so ready to fall to be upon us.
Here's to a great year ahead filled with God's overflowing blessings, great friends, awesome family, smiles of children, and more homework and studying than needed. hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment