Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Spending time

Well I can't believe its the middle of June already! These are some of the highlights of my summer so far:

Camping with the fam on Memorial day weekend.
Playing cards 
Taking walks with some of my favorite girls
Getting Mexican food
Graduation parties
Catching up with family
Training for the 5k
Getting my tan on, farmers tan that is. hahaha
Fishing at the quarry- this girl caught 9 that's right 9 fish today! New record I think yes
Laughing a lot

Well summer is treating me well so far. Only 3 more chapters til my summer class is over! Cannot wait! Then I'll be getting tanner and have more exciting happens to report. 


Stay cool. 

P.S. Netflix is now my best friend since they have all the seasons of Saved by the Bell. Such a classic! 90's kid right here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment