Friday, October 5, 2012

Begin Again

As most of you who have attended college would agree some weeks just seemed to be packed. This week has been one of those weeks for me. I had four tests this week! Four tests that should not be legal. So I spent this week studying my butt off. Although a lot of time was spent studying, it paid off as I feel I did well on all of them. My brain was exhausted after the last one, but I made it through. I also had to prepare for a presentation along with working a unit plan. It has been a long and fast week all at the same time if that is possible. Today being Friday marked the end of this packed week and I am thankful for that, although I am not sure that it is going to slow down anytime soon. 
I am very glad to be able to be refreshed this weekend before I begin my aiding hours next week. I am very excited about my placement this semester. It will be in a classroom in which most of the students uses devices. I am interested to see what this classroom will be like and to get to learn more about the special education world. 
Another plus is next week is a four day week! Nothing gets better then that. I also have the privilege to visit my cousin during this time. 
Through everything I have learned to pray hard, do your best, and remember everyday is a chance to begin again. 


Yes that is a reference to Taylor Swift's new song. Look it up! Check out RED also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment