I love football. Period. Here are a few of my favorite teams to watch this season:
DaBears! 41-21 week 1 win over the Colts. Bring on the Packers this Thursday.
I am also following the Jets. I will admit I'm not really a fan of the Jets, but love my main man Tim. They did have an impressive win today 48-28 over the Bills.
I am a fan of all college football. If a game is on I will watch it. I love the Oregon Ducks uniforms so I am keeping an eye out for them also. They won yesterday 42-25 vs. Fresno State. Solid 

Finally I will forever be reppin the Redskin Pride. My high school is 2-1 after Friday's game. Heartbreaking loss, but keep your heads up boys!
If you wanna see a great running back please refer to Dre.
Happy football season!



No comments:
Post a Comment