Friday, May 18, 2012

In full swing

Well clearly I am slacking at blogging these days. My life has been so crazy the last week. I made it through finals and got my best grades yet! Woot Woot. On Monday I started my job. I am working 40 hours a week and I can't say I like having a big girl job. It is forsure a lot more than I was expecting. Basically this week consisted of waking up at 6am coming home at 3-4pm, training for the 5k, hanging out with my friends, and doing it all over again the next day. It seems like there are not enough hours in the day to do all the things I want to do. Seriously this was like the fastest week of my life! I am not sure how I am going to handle next week when my summer class starts. I guess I am going to have to start managing my time super well. Hopefully I will be able to do everything I want to do. My class is only for the month of June so that is at least good. Along with having such a busy schedule comes loosing track of friends. It is very hard to keep track of all my college friends when they're spread all over the US. I am soooo thankful for all you bloggers out their who keep me in the know :)

In other news I found out that I got another scholarship from TCC. PTL! I feel so blessed to get a little more help in paying for my education. Hopefully someday I will be able to give a future teacher a scholarship. 

Finally I am sorry that my blog will no longer be updated very often. I will try my best to at least post like every week or two to keep you updated on the high points. 

I almost forgot.. Tomorrow I am going to a concert! Brad Paisley, Scotty, and The Band Perry. I am pumped :) Indy watch out because here we come! 

That's right I get to see this hottie! 


Keep it real. 

1 comment:

  1. I've been catching up on our friend's blogs these past few days and there seems to be a reoccurring theme of posting something similar to the tune of "sorry I haven't blogged in foreverrrrrr" or "I'm been sucking at blogging lately". bahahaha we're all so similar :)

    ReplyDelete