Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Fever

Dressed in our Sunday best and Sarah sporting her new dress!  
The weather has been unusually warm for this time of year and I have been taking advantage of it greatly. I have went on quite a few walks and simply enjoyed walking to class without having to bundle up in 12 layers. This weekend I got to see all my family! My brother had a game at Chicago Christian. This day the weather was not the greatest but to all our excitement the game did not get cancelled. Megan & Sarah both joined me for the game as well. They ended up losing both games, but Trenton still did pretty well. While my parents were here they took me to Target to get some supplies, and out to supper at our favorite Italian place around here! It was so nice to see them and have them at Trin again. After that Sara, Kara, Megan, and I spent the night shopping for formal dresses. We all managed to get dressed so it was a very successful trip! Formal is this weekend already crazy! (Yes Mom I will take a lot of pictures)

This week has been kind of slow for me as most of my projects are due when we get back from Easter Break. I will definitely be starting on those soon. Speaking of Easter Break I can't believe it's basically a week away! This semester has gone soooo fast. Its hard to believe that I registered for my summer class today and have my job lined up. I am looking forward to both things as of now. This will probably change when it gets to summer and I wishing that I could be laying next to the pool instead. Oh well I'll have the rest of my life to do that. Being a teacher has its perks forsure :) My observing has been going well and I have been able to get in quite a few hours over the past week. My teacher is a blessing to me and really takes the time to let me ask questions and share with me information that I would have never thought to ask about.

I am looking forward to this weekend. There is so many fun activities going on! I will make sure to keep you posted :)

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment