Clearly I have been slacking on blogging lately. It has been a busy two weeks to say the least. The week before spring break was intense to say the least. There was a lot of homework to do and meetings to attend. I had a large to do list and luckily everything got crossed off! Megan & I spent half our break in Arizona at her grandparents house which was fantastic! We laid by by the pool everyday, had some great meals, and even got a plane ride from her grandpa! We both got a tad burnt on the last day but are sporting great tans now (see pictures above) :) For the rest of spring I got to be home which was fantastic as well! Megan and I got to bake and spend some time with my family on Tuesday night. Wednesday we went to the Zoo. I could not believe how nice the weather is here! I also got to hang out with my friend Theresa and her parents treated us to lunch at Aurelio's. Double yum! I also got to watch my brother play some baseball games and hang out with my dad this past weekend. I also got to walk with Kristen everyday! It was seriously awesome. We have the best talks I tell ya. I got to eat lunch with my Mom on Friday which was great as usually. Today was definitely hard getting back in the swing of things. My geography teacher informed me that we only have 19 classes left. Woot Woot! Less than two months and summer will be here! I hope it stays as nice as this til then. haha. My dad told me it could snow again. Gotta love Illinois weather. Anyways off to night class in a bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment