![]() |
| I went with good ole chocolate chip cookie dough. Yum :) |
This weekend has been full of festivities! I started my weekend off at 2am with getting half price shakes from Steak and Shake. Not a bad deal to get a shake for under $2! The girls have been trying to get me to go all semester, but I either had to work at 8am or I had observation hours. We decided that we would go this week because it was my last week before I start for this semester. It was a pretty cultural experience if I do say so myself. haha. We got back around 3 so it was great that I got to sleep in the next morning.
Last night was Black Light Dance in the black box theater. It was awesome! We danced the night away literally. Megan and I crashed when we got back.
This morning Megan and I went on a wonderful walk! God's creation is soo beautiful! Then today we finally got our room decorated (better late then never I guess). We painted our names to put in a crossword puzzle. Also we hung up our Tim Tebow (Thanks Megan!) and nerdy periodic table of elements and anatomy posters. Needless to say it is looking real homey now :) After putting up the decorations we worked on homework of awhile and listened to the Dordt basketball game (Go Ben!) Now its just relaxing for the night with Megan (we do everything together haha) which is greatly needed! Tomorrow is lunch at Palos CRC. Two good weekends in a row!
Tootles <3


No comments:
Post a Comment